Pink Eco Clean from Edinburgh is the first ecological dry cleaning in the entire Scotland working in the Lagoon System.
This system was created by Electrolux concern with cooperation of Woolmark company.
All washing programmes are based on a new technology called the Lagoon System. This system was approved by Woolmark and can be successfully used in washing the garments which normally are marked as only suitable for dry, chemical cleaning.
This is the first and only professional system of delicate water washing which has its own Woolmark certificate.
This is the new alternative cleaning process which guarantees the top quality service. We are not chemical laundry even then we get much finer results in garments cleaning. This could have been achieved only with technology we are using.
Lagoon System combines effectiveness of chemical dry cleaning and hand washing delicateness.
We provide fully professional service for individual customers as well as for business’ partners.
Please feel free to learn more about our system, service and offers.
Why you should choose us?
Our aim is to show basic differences between traditional chemical dry cleaning and ecological water laundry which uses the Lagoon system.
We also want our customers to be fully satisfied with the services we have in our offer.
In chemical laundrettes the basic cleaning detergent is ethylene tetrachloride.
This substance is believed to be carcinogenic and also extremely harmful for the environment.
There is a lot criticism of traditional chemical laundrettes.
The substances which are used in these laundrettes are harmful for people who operate these machines and for natural environment.
- Lagoon Method allows to wash garment in water (garment which is suitable only for dry cleaning)
- Machines and devices are specially designed for ecological washing. Thanks to this equipment the delicate fibres don’t absorb water. The washing process is extremely delicate and we also use only biodegradable detergents and collagen which protect fabrics from any damage.
- Lagoon Method uses collagen, water and biodegradable detergents as organic dissolvents. Thanks to this technique fabrics are softer to the touch and have fresh, clean fragrance. The items don’t absorb the characteristic chemical smell often found in traditional chemical dry cleaning.
The use of collagen means that the fibres do not absorb water and prevent delicate garments from any damages.
Together with our Lagoon system you can help to protect natural environment.
- protects fibres
- protects natural environment
- refreshes colours
- leaves fresh fragrance
- provides the highest level of cleanness
Lagoon the is the unique system of water washing delicate garments and the only cleaning system in the world which has Woolmark certificate.